Low speed coin operated laundry washing machines with advanced features in terms of energy efficiency and connectivity
At Domus, as a leading company in the sector of self-service laundry machinery, we have coin operated laundry washing machines with advanced features, an exceptional washing quality and a degree of energy efficiency never seen before in models of similar characteristics offered by the current market.
Below, we will show you in more detail the features of this low speed industrial washing machine, with a load capacity of 60, depending on the model chosen. It is important to highlight that it incorporates the new TOUCH II microprocessor as standard, it is characterised for requiring hardly any maintenance tasks, as well as for being an efficient, powerful and advanced machine.
Features of our coin operated laundry washing machineTOUCH II: a turning point within the industrial laundry sector
The highest degree of energy efficiency
- 7” programmable and easy to use touch screen.
- USB connection. Includes pc software to programme, traceability, data analysis...
- On-screen videos: advertisements, instructions (useful for self-service).
- 37 languages available.
- 8 standard dispensing signals.
Versatility and connectivity are two of its strengths
- High G FACTOR of 200 for DLS-27/36.
- G FACTOR of 150 for DLS-60.
- Smart weighing system.
- Optimal loading: manual indication of the load weight.
- Prepared for connection to water recovery tanks:
- Low water consumption.
An ergonomic washing machine and with barely any maintenance tasks
- A made-to-measure washing machine and with the option for customisation.
- OPL<>Coin / Token.
- Electric <> Hot water.
- Drain valve <> Pump.
- Possibility of using Wet Cleaning washing programmes.
- Laundry management: OPL and self-service.
- Remote payment system.
- Remote technical assistance.
Other features of this washing machine for coin-operated laundries
- Larger door diameters: Ø460 (for DLS-27) and Ø560 (for DLS-36/60).
- Folding panel: easy-access to components.
- Equivalent parts for all models: engine, contactors, electronic parts.
- Traceability and error diagnosis.
- Exterior unit in skinplate
- Drum and tub in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Detergent dispenser with 4 compartments.
- Imbalance control using an inverter.
- Loading aid system.
- Certifications: CE, WRAS and EAC. ETL Option.
- Double drain.
- 3” external double drain.
- Valve normally closed.
- Water Recycle system: Recirculation and use of the washing water.
- Card with 6 extra dosing signals, with a total of 14.
- Option of incorporating a printer.
- Silicone gasket for DLS-27.
- Reversible door: opposite door opening.
- Tropicalised model: protective board.
- Steam kit to transform an E or HW heated machine into a steam version.
- Exterior unit in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Front panel in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- SLUICE: model with 8mm drum holes for the DLS 27/36.
- Maritime voltage for electric models: 440V III 50/60
- Hz with no neutral.
- Voltage 230V III 50/60 Hz for DLS-60.
- Coin/token kit.
- Option of installing a timer to open the door.
Would you like you to receive customised advice from one of our sales representatives?
If you would like one of our sales technicians to contact you to provide you with personalised advice, don’t waste any time and complete the form using this link or call us by phone on (+34) 93 888 71 53. You can also send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.