A small iron folding machine designed to optimize the time and productivity
The flatwork ironer is a small iron folding machine conceived to offer the best performance and productivity, with highly advanced energy efficiency options; a machine designed to save time in a modern laundry.
This industrial ironing machine is the smallest model that we have in our catalog. It is specially designed to dry and iron clothes in small spaces. The measures of the roller are 1,4 m wide and 325 mm of diameter, with a frontal system for the introduction and reception of garments.
It also has electric heating and an electronic programmer, with which the most suitable speed and temperature can be set, depending on the work volumes.
On the other hand, we have incorporated a frequency variator to control the speed, as well as Nomex feeding and ironing belts for an easy operation, top ironing quality, and long-lasting belts.
A small iron folding machine with a long list of features and strengths
- Simple and user friendly: selection of ironing speed and temperature by push buttons
- Good heat conduction thanks to the roll material and thickness: greater control of energy expenditure
- Automatic shutdown at 80°C
- Fumes circulation circuit from the bottom reducing energy consumption
- Roll driving by speed inverter
- Nomex quality feeding and ironing belts: high temperatures resistant
- Chrome plate roll as option: anticorrosive, more durable
- Acoustic comfort :
- Appropriate operating height: 990 mm feeding belts
- Minimal encumbrance: space saving, suitable for most spaces
- Easy access to all components on both sides of the machine Basic connections : electrical connection and air extraction
- Dimensions of all models without trays narrower than a door frame: 546 mm
- Dries and irons flat linen from a high spin washer extractor in a single operation
- Front feeding and return
- Built-in cool down system
- Polished steel roll ø 325 mm
- Working width: 1400, 1600 and 2000 mm Electric or gas heating
OPTIONS EFFICIENT IRON
- Automatic regulation of ironing speed according to residual moisture
- Chrome plate cylinder Marine tension 440V III 60 Hz without N (electric models)
- Tension 230V III 50-60 Hz
For more information about our Flatwork ironer 1432-1632-2032 E, or our industrial laundry washers and dryers, contact our customer service department.
You can do it by calling +34 93 888 71 53, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by filling out the form that you will find on this website.