NEW BARRIER WASHERS FOR HOSPITALS AND CARE HOMES:
state-of-the-art features and extreme safety and hygiene for operators, linen and clients.
The new line of barrier washers offers all hygiene warranties to ensure the best washing and service for these specific clients.
Advantages of the new TOUCH II microprocessor
User friendly and programmable Touch II Control, with a 7’’ touch screen (29 preset programs)
USB Connection. PC software free of charge for programming, traceability, data analysis…
Screen on both sides of the machine as standard. 37 available languages.
8 dosing signals as standard
Automatic positioning of drum with motor brake. 3 water inlets as standard
Wet cleaning features ready. G-FACTOR 375.
Traceability as standard.
Heating: electric, steam, and new dual heating model (electric+steam)
EFFICIENCY is a key factor
Intelligent consumption, Optimal loading
Water Recovery tanks ready: ECOTANK. Low water consumption.
High G-FACTOR: reduced residual moisture > reduced drying time.
Remote technical service. Management of laundries
Huge door opening making loading/unloading easier.
Easy friendly drum opening by push button
Heigh of loading (door bottom): 800 mm.
Electric components on the left side, mechanic components on the right side and connections on the top (protected from water and detergents)
Central drain as standard.
Technical menu: statistics, alarms, autotest, data recovery for technicians and manteinance.
Free standing: no need to be anchored to the fl oor
Ready to be connected to dosing pumps
Grey skinplate outer casing
Top panel, drum and vat in stainless steel AISI 304
Frequency inverter to control imbalance
CE approved product
• Auto Weight: automatic weighing sensor system on feet (Includes kit with 6 extra dosing signals)
• Relay card with 6 extra dosing signals: up to 14 signals
• Double drain
• DomusConnect communication
• Titration valve
• Side drain valve
• Low steam pressure
• Detergent box with 4 compartments
• UPS Option (in case of power failure)
• Plinth to align loading height (door base at 850mm)
• Stainless steel AISI 304 outer casing
• Stainless steel AISI 304 frame
• Maritime wooden packing
• Maritime voltage 440 V III 50/60 Hz (only electric model)
• Voltage 230 V III 50/60 Hz (for DHB-35/70)