Industrial coin laundry washing machines for sale for a wide range of sectors
At Domus you will find a company of industrial coin laundry washing machines, for sale at highly competitive prices and with features that will leave you astounded; especially designed to offer the highest level of energy efficiency, the DHS high speed washing machines enjoy a load capacity of 27 and 36 Kg - depending on the model you choose- and incorporate the new TOUCH II microprocessor.
If you are interested in seeing the advanced features offered to you by this model adapted to coin laundry machinery, you should read on.
Strengths and characteristics of the DHS high speed washing machines
The new TOUCH II microprocessor
- 7” programmable and easy to use touch screen.
- USB connection. Includes pc software for programming, traceability, data analysis...
- On-screen videos: advertisements, instructions (useful for self-service).
- 37 languages available.
- 8 standard dispensing signals.
Maximum level of efficiency guaranteed
- High G FACTOR of 450.
- Smart weighing system.
- Optimal loading:manual indication of the load weight.
- Prepared for connection to water recovery tanks:
- Low water consumption.
Versatile and adaptable to any coin laundry
- A made-to-measure washing machine and with the option for customisation.
- OPL<>Coin / Token.
- Electric <> Hot water
- Drain valve <> Pump
- Possibility of using Wet Cleaning washing programmes.
- Laundry management: OPL and self-service.
- Remote payment system.
- Remote technical assistance.
Ergonomic and low maintenance
- Larger door diameters: Ø460 (for DHS-27) and Ø560 (for DHS-36).
- Easy door opening and closing.
- Folding panel: easy-access to components.
- Equivalent parts for all models: engine, contactors, electronic parts.
- Traceability and error diagnosis.
- Exterior unit in skinplate
- Drum and tub in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Detergent dispenser with 4 compartments.
- Imbalance control using an inverter.
- Loading aid system.
- Certifications: CE, WRAS and EAC. ETL Option.
Additional options for the washing machine
- Double drain.
- Valve normally closed.
- Water RECYCLE: recirculation of the water from the wash.
- Levelling feet.
- Weighing system (sensors on feet). Includes kit with 6
- extra dosing signals.
- Card with 6 extra dosing signals. It has a total of 14 signals.
- Option of incorporating a printer.
- Silicone gasket for DHS-27.
- Reversible door: opposite door opening.
- Tropicalised model: protective board.
- Steam kit to transform an E or HW heated machine into a steam version.
- Plinth to level the height of the machines at the top
- Plinth to level the load height (door base at 850 mm).
- Exterior unit in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Front panel in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Maritime voltage for electric models: 440 V III 50/60
- Hz with no neutral.
- Coin/token kit.
- Voltage 230 V III 50/60 Hz for DHS-36.
- Option of installing a timer to open the door.
If you would like to receive all the information about this or any of our industrial washing machines for laundries,
you can call us by phone on (+34) 93 888 71 53
or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the other hand, you can also spend thirty seconds completing the form
that you will find in the contact section of our menu.